Last updated: April 19, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliatemeans an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Atoz Display Inc
- Countryrefers to: Ontario, Canada
- Servicerefers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions(also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement as been created with the help of Terms and Conditions Generator.
- Third-party Social Media Servicemeans any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Websiterefers to Atoz, accessible from www.atozdisplay.com
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Term of Transaction
While accepting the order and delivery of goods, customers are obliged to abide by the following transaction terms. Before you place an order at Atoz or accept Atoz delivery, please read the following terms carefully:
- The price of the ordered product is based on the Atoz online price when you place the order.
- Please fill in your real name, delivery address and contact information clearly and accurately. Atoz Display Inc. will not be liable for orders delayed or unavailable due to the following circumstances:
- The customer provides incorrect information and incomplete address;
- The goods are delivered to no one for receipt, resulting in the costs and related consequences of repeated delivery;
- Security: Whether you order goods by phone or online, we will guarantee the security of the transaction information, and staff authorized by Atoz will process your order.
- Right of privacy: Atoz Display Inc. respects your right to privacy, under no circumstances will we sell or disclose your personal and order information to any third party (except for national judicial authorities). All customer information we get from the website or by phone is only used to process your related orders.
- Disclaimer: If the Atoz Display sales system crashes or cannot be used normally due to force major or other reasons beyond JD ’s control, the online transaction cannot be completed or the relevant information and records are lost, we will assist in dealing with the aftermath as reasonably as possible, and Efforts to protect customers from economic losses.
- Customer supervision: We hope to provide customers with the best service through unremitting efforts. We accept customer supervision during the whole process of providing services to customers.
User personal information protection and authorization
- You know and agree that in order to facilitate your use of related services on this website, this website will store the necessary information for your use, including but not limited to your real name, gender, birthday, delivery address, contact information, address book Albums, calendars, location information, etc. Except for the circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations, Atoz Display will not disclose or disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission. Atoz Display uses professional encrypted storage and transmission of relevant information, and uses reasonable measures to protect the security of users’ personal information.
- When you use a specific service on this website, the service may have a separate agreement, related business rules, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “separate agreement”), please read and agree to the relevant before using the service Separate agreement; when you use the specific services mentioned above, you are deemed to have read and agreed to accept the relevant separate agreement.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 14 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: atozdisplay.com/contact